Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am lovely and beautiful!





The great Beth at It's my good life sent me not one but 2 awards last week. The Lovely Award and the Beautiful Blogger award. I love the design of both of them. I keep thinking the Beautiful Blogger award would make a lovely tattoo.



To accept the award, I need to reveal 7 things about me and tag 15 (not a small task) lovely bloggers. So, here's my list:


- I had my hair at all lengths imaginable. From the down to my bum length to a very short pixie crop. I tend to get it cut short, only to let it grow back again. Until I get bored and get it cut again.


- I'm a sucker for vampires stories. I find that there is something incredibly sexy about vampires. The real vampire stories are about love and not just blood sucking.


- I can cross stich. I was taught by my grand mother and took it back up when I was expecting Noelie. Never finished it though and the project is under my bed gathering dust.


- I'm a smoker. No, I'm not proud of it. Yes, I know it's bad for me. No, I don't smoke around the children. I didn't know how to include it in a post, now it's done.


- I would love to take up yoga and learn sign language.


- I was once bitten by a spider while I slept. I thought it was just a spot but after 3 days one side of my face was so swollen that I had to go to the doctors. I still have the bite mark.


- I studied Latin for 6 years. I was told by my teacher not to bother turn up for the exam (that's how good I was *cough cough*). I still managed to mark a fairly decent 13/20. I still don't know how.


I now need to find 15 bloggers to pass this onto. If you already have received it, I apologize.



Jen at Autism, the King and I.


Caroline at Last of the Mojitos


Emma at Young and Younger


BNM at BareNakedMummy


Looking for Blue Sky


Hot Cross Mum


Mummy Mania


Nappy Valley Girl at Nappy Valley in New York


Heather at Notes from Lapland


Very Bored in Catalunya


Mummy Bear at She was not at all domestic


Susie at New Day New Lesson


Mammydiaries


Sandy at Baby Baby


Chic Mama

Hope you enjoy revealing more about yourselves! I'm looking forward to reading it!

Disqus for Foodie Mummy