Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 101 meme

I've been tagged yet again! The great Caroline at Last of the Mojitos and the wonderful Chic Mama have both tagged me for the Happy 101 meme. Doesn't it look yummy?



Claiming this mouth watering badge couldn't be easier.1) List 10 things that make you happy.
2) Tag some people. And the lovely award is yours to keep.

So here is my list (in no particular order):

  1. My girls. Noelie is cutting her 3rd tooth and is becoming a real little person. Marie can be found buried in a book most of the time. She is finishing her 3rd Harry Potter now. She reminds me so much of myself at her age.
  2. Mr Foodie (when he behaves himself!). People often tell me that I have 3 kids at home and not only 2. But he has the ability to make me smile. And I just love watching him with the girls. And we never run out of conversations.
  3. My family. My parents just left after spending 5 days over here (hence why I have been so quiet). My mum is just a wonderful cook that puts me to shame, and my dad is the most calming presence I know.
  4. Our new cat, Nama. In just over a week, she has become part of the family.
  5. Sunshine. I can't wait to be able to spend most of my days with the backdoor open popping in and out and playing with the girls and Mr Foodie outside.
  6. Food. I love to cook and I love to eat. A very fitting comment my mum made the other day: We don't eat to live but live to eat. Sums it up just perfectly.
  7. Books. I love to loose myself in a book and forget about everything.
  8. Baths, along with a good book and a nice glass of wine. Bliss!
  9. A nice, clean and tidy house. I manage it (sometimes), I long for it (most of the time).
  10. When things go as planned. I like nothing better than when things run smoothly. I'm not very good at dealing with sudden changes.

So there you are, 10 things (amongst others) that make me happy.

I believe this meme has been going around for a while now and after looking after quite a few blogs, I can't seem to find anybody who hasn't done it yet. So if you haven't done it yet, well, consider yourself tagged.

X

Foodie Mummy.

Disqus for Foodie Mummy