2) Tag some people. And the lovely award is yours to keep.
So here is my list (in no particular order):
- My girls. Noelie is cutting her 3rd tooth and is becoming a real little person. Marie can be found buried in a book most of the time. She is finishing her 3rd Harry Potter now. She reminds me so much of myself at her age.
- Mr Foodie (when he behaves himself!). People often tell me that I have 3 kids at home and not only 2. But he has the ability to make me smile. And I just love watching him with the girls. And we never run out of conversations.
- My family. My parents just left after spending 5 days over here (hence why I have been so quiet). My mum is just a wonderful cook that puts me to shame, and my dad is the most calming presence I know.
- Our new cat, Nama. In just over a week, she has become part of the family.
- Sunshine. I can't wait to be able to spend most of my days with the backdoor open popping in and out and playing with the girls and Mr Foodie outside.
- Food. I love to cook and I love to eat. A very fitting comment my mum made the other day: We don't eat to live but live to eat. Sums it up just perfectly.
- Books. I love to loose myself in a book and forget about everything.
- Baths, along with a good book and a nice glass of wine. Bliss!
- A nice, clean and tidy house. I manage it (sometimes), I long for it (most of the time).
- When things go as planned. I like nothing better than when things run smoothly. I'm not very good at dealing with sudden changes.
So there you are, 10 things (amongst others) that make me happy.
I believe this meme has been going around for a while now and after looking after quite a few blogs, I can't seem to find anybody who hasn't done it yet. So if you haven't done it yet, well, consider yourself tagged.