Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another award!

I'm being showered with awards lately and I want to thank everybody who sent one my way. This last one is from Caroline at Last of the Mojitos and is just for fun. I've had my eye on it for a while (not for the graphics of it, mind you, but for the content). I have been drooling over other people's lists for the past few weeks and now it's my turn (well I hope some people share my taste, although I'm not that much into big big stars).


All you have to do is list 5 men (fictional or not) you 'so would' with. And tag 5 wonderful bloggers.

Number 1: Stefan Salvatore from 'Vampire Diaries' (Paul Wesley)


Soooooo would (love him to bite my neck).

Number 2: Adam Carter in Spooks (Rupert Penry-Jones)

Soooo would (not mind spying on him).

Number 3: Nino Quincampoix from Amelie (Mathieu Kassovitz)

 Soooooo would (I had to put a frenchie in there somewhere!).

Number 4: Noah 'Puck' Puckerman from Glee (Mark Salling)

Sooooooo would (I'll change my name to Caroline so he can sing Sweet Caroline to me)

Number 5: Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Sooooooo would (under any bridge).

So now, it's time to tag some people:





- Young Mummy at Young & Younger.

Ladies, it's now over to you!

Disqus for Foodie Mummy