Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm still alive

I thought I would just pop in here and let you know that I'm still here! I'm still alive! I haven't been buried under a pile of boxes only for my body to be found sometime next year once all the boxes are finally unpacked. There is still quite a bit to do. The move went really well. We met our new neighbours who sounds really nice. The old house has been cleaned to the best of our abilities. The new house has been cleaned too and most of the boxes have been unpacked. But there is still quite a bit to do. So this is only a flying visit. Mr Foodie has borrowed a dongle thingy so I could catch up on the blogging world and let everybody know that I'm not dead (how considerate was that!). I will let you know more soon. Promise. But for now I have to get back to my unpacking while Noelie takes a nap.

Talk to you all really soon.
X
Foodie Mummy

Disqus for Foodie Mummy